Sunday, April 28, 2013

Youngmin (Boyfriend) Love Story : FATE part 2 (English Version)


                “Excuse me..Excuse me..Annyeong Haseyo!” shouted Kim outside of the big house that looks like a palace. “What kind of person shouts outside of a house in this kind of time, it’s still early in the morning!!” someone shouted back from inside the house. “Mmm..it’s me, your new maid!”. Suddenly the door opened, and somebody went out. “Excuse me, who are you looking for?” Kim is shocked! Just now it’s a voice of a boy that is rude and unpolite, but now a beautiful lady who is already kinda old who went out of the house. “Mmm…excuse me Mam, I want to offer myself to be the maid here…”. “Ooh….come in-come in, and please don’t call me Mam cause I’m not the Mam in this house. I’m just a trustworthy person of Mrs. Min to take care of her twin sons.., you can call me Kanya..we will work together in the following time if you become the maid here”. Kimei is actually kinda wanna know how her twin master looked-like. There’s something weird when Kanya said Mrs. Min. She seemed have ever heard about it. “Min..min..Youngmin!Huh?!Kwangmin?! Huaaa!!”, she said in her heart..she has just realized that she is in the house of the twin members of Boyfriend that her friend, Taru idolized. She suddenly became tense for a while because suddenly she also remembered what she ever did to Youngmin.
                “This Sir, is the new maid, she will work here with me now” Kanya came in to the guestroom with the twins. Youngmin looked at Kimei with a confusing look. He seemed ever know that girl. Then suddenly..it came to his mind that Kimei is the girl that spilled coffee to his blue jacket when in Faxe café. “You again!! What have I just dreamt last night to meet you again?!?! Honestly I thought I’m not going to meet you again!! Damn!! My days are going to be bad now…!!” Youngmin just said with a sarcasm look when he focused on Kimei’s face. “Hyung…it’s already good she wants to help us” said Kwangmin, Youngmin’s younger twin brother. “What??Help?!? She’s just maybe going to spill coffee again to my othe jacket or clothes!!” replied Youngmin back and directly went to his room again. “Eonni, forgive him, he’s a little sensitive” Kwangmin told Kimei. “Hah? It’s okay ^.^ by the way last time it’s my fault too…”. “My name is Kwangmin, Youngmin’s younger twin brother”. “Ohh..Kimei, you can call me Kim”. They shook their hands meanwhile Youngmin is peeking from upstairs with a mean look.
*Youngmin’s Pov
Why she need to come here? What a piece of bad luck! It’s clear that she is the one who is wrong but still she acts innocent. I feel like I want revenge!! Mmm… “Kim!” I called her. Kim directly looked back , “Yes sir?” Uughh…I called her already and still she acts innocently. “Come here!!” I said rudely. Kim only can obey. “You need to clean my bedroom as clean as possible now!! And later if I get back and you have not finished yet, you will be fired!!” Haha…you get it back…you think it’s good to have a coffee spilled to your jacket..that’s all because you do it on purpose.
*Normal Pov
“Okay sir..!” replied Kim. “Uuumm, Kim! Kwangmin and I are going to dance practices and fill the show in MP!CK…, Starting from tomorrow you need to follow me wherever I go!! Not for fun but to take my things! And don’t forget tomorrow wake up early in the morning!!” commanded by Youngmin. “Yes sir”.
                Kim succeeded to clean up Youngmin’s room. When she is cleaning the learning table of Youngmin, Bookrack, and the collection of his video games…she found Youngmin and Kwangmin’s photos when they are still little, and she gave a little giggle. “Youngmin and Kwangmin are really cute!!”, then she looked another bunch of photos. “Wow..they looked like they’re father..”, she looked at their family picture. But there’s a photo that makes her confused. What?!Youngmin has already got a girlfriend? Wait”!! It is really Youngmin!! Not going to be Kwangmin because it’s clear, the name tag..it says “Jo Youngmin”. Look at that girl!! Being hugged from the back…I think that girl must be..,,..YOON BORA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment